|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day + outside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 14:03|
A major contractor within the infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on their HS2 work.
The successful candidate will be based in the West Midlands with travel, to work on a major civils project for for the next few years.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Previous experience in heavy civils, earthworks or alternative civils sectors, HS2 experience would be ideal
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience of managing small teams.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Rate : to be discussed on application
Location: West Midlands with travel
IR35 Status: Outside scope - LTD Company
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Benefits
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
Quantity Surveyor - Interiors
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum