|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 15:16|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £40,000 to £50,000 + car allowance, pension, holiday and up to 30%bonus
Location: Birmingham - Nationwide contractor
A leading UK contractor are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their highly successful commercial division. The scheme is circa £15m in value and based in the heart of Birmingham.
This company is an impressive brand within the industry and operates across a variety of sectors including Student Accommodation, Luxury Residential, Hotels and Commercial. The contractor has a high volume of work and is ideal for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment.
The opportunity to grow and prove your ability is a real selling point here, working alongside and learning from very experienced SQS's. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength, who can offer career progression that would be otherwise unachievable in this current market.
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
- A minimum of 5 years in Quantity Surveying (ideally post-graduation).
- Main contractor background.
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's