|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 10:03|
A major contractor within the infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in Newcastle Upon Tyne to work on a major new rail project. This opportunity offers longevity and consistent work.
Quantity Surveyor experience required
- The successful candidate will have a strong rail or civil engineering background
- Project experience ideally within design, track, OLE, signalling, carparks,
- Knowledgeable and confident within NEC
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience of managing small teams.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: To discuss on application
Location: North East, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£330 - £350 per day
Quantity Surveyor (Bespoke Developer)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
£300 - £400 per day