Quantity Surveyor (Bespoke Developer)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Bespoke Developer)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 16:45|
Quantity Surveyor - Bespoke Residential Developer
A Quantity Surveyor is required by a leading bespoke residential developer operating from their offices in Stratford Upon Avon.
They operate within the Warwickshire area offering high quality homes for sale upto £2m in value upto 10 units.
Duties to include but not limited to;
· Measuring works packages
· Tendering works packages
· Sourcing and interviewing quality subcontractors
· Preparing and monitoring budgets
· Measure and quantify works off architect drawings
· Processing invoices and managing costs
· Supporting the Directors.
· Stock audits
· Ensuring project folders are updated with the correct information, and are up to date
· Liaising with suppliers (including utility companies and local authorities), contractors, statutory undertakers and internal
· Planning and procuring materials.
· Obtaining contractors' health and safety documentation
· Copying drawings/other commercial activities as required
The role is office-based and ideally candidates will have 5 years' experience within New Build Housing or similar field with good computer skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's