Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Construction)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 09:52|
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Construction Company operating based from their offices based in Oxford They with work with leading Developers, Clients and End Users providing construction solutions in a variety of industries including residential,healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office into the Commercial Director.
About the Role:
- Working with the Director to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies
- Attending Site Visits
- Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules
- Monthly CVR reporting
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements
- Site visits Requirements:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- You must hold a relevant and up to date CSCS card and have proficient Health & Safety knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of contracts.
- Experience for a Developer/Main-contractor is essential with a knowledge of trade packages