Quantity Surveyor (Resi)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Resi)|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 11:00|
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an opportunity to work for a national Main Contractor with a healthy pipeline of current and upcoming projects. They provide a range of construction services from new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects to a variety of clients in a range of sectors, including affordable housing, food, retail, and education, commercial, industrial and health.
As a result of understanding and building relationships, they now have a workload made up of 70% repeat business. With over 100 active projects and many due to start this year, they are looking to add some excellent talent to their Commercial Team.
This vacancy will be based out of their York office, overseeing the York and Yorkshire region.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Subcontract procurement, measures and payments
- Cost management and valuations
- Build estimates and variation costings
- Working closely with the project delivery team members in successfully delivering our projects.
- Undertaking regular accurate reporting and forecasting as the project progresses.
- Preparation and submission of applications for payment to Clients / Client's Representative
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, ideally post-graduate
- Good understanding of QS duties
- Full UK Driving Licence
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £45,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's