Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 16:19|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A highly successful Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking a number of quantity surveyors to join their business. This contractor has several 5 years' frameworks secured and is a cash rich business. The office is based in Nottingham with projects across the East Midlands.
Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements
Works include all commercial duties required of a Senior Quantity Surveyor for the telecoms works on a major telecoms framework, with the position taking on the general responsibility for the specific scheme. An excellent understanding of NEC contracts is a must, and in particular option A, B and C.
Main Duties will be similar to / include the following:
- Manage the commercial aspect of the individual project.
- Direct interface / liaison with the client's delivery team.
- Assisting in the creation of the cost plan and then taking ownership of the same, as well as the creation and maintenance of the monthly CVR for the scheme including cost reporting and forecasting for all elements and conveying this information back to the managing quantity surveyor.
- Assistance in the procurement of subcontracts.
- Identification and management of change control.
- To maximise profitability working within the requirements of the conditions of a target cost contract.
- Provision of commercial expertise.
- Maintain commercial information relevant to the contract
Senior Quantity Surveyor remuneration
Salary: £50-55,000 dependent upon experience
Location: Nottingham with East Midlands travel
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
£250 - £500 per day
£250 - £350 per day