Senior Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 12:22|
SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: North West
Salary: £65,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: World Leading Construction Company
I am currently working with a Leading Tier 1 Contractor who is looking for an experienced Senior Construction Manager to join their highly successful division, to work on a New Build Healthcare scheme in Manchester circa £150m in value. You will be responsible for providing clear leadership and direction to the construction team and will generally be engaged on medium to large scale projects, all within the North West region
The successful Senior Construction Manager will have a proven track record of delivering high value projects as a Site or Senior Site Manager and will have worked for a leading main contractor.
You will have excellent client facing skills and take a hands-on approach with the ability to man-manage effectively to drive the project forward on time and budget
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
- Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
- Ensure site inductions are carried out
- Puts safety first and instils this in subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
- Ensures that suitable welfare is in place and maintained.
- Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
- Understand project objectives and communicate to site teams.
- Sets up teams to complete sections of work.
- Recognises change on site and retains records as required by the established change control process.
- Assists in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
- CSCS: Valid CSCS BLACK card required
- Qualifications: SMSTS and first aid at work required
- Relevant Experience: minimum 5 years as a Site / Senior Manager / Number 1 on project
- CIOB (ideally)
- Main Contractor background - Essential
- Healthcare or Commercial experience
The Application Process: This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
M&E Construction Manager
€550 - €700 per day + Accommodation
M&E Construction Manager
€700 - €800 per day
Senior Project Manager
£75000 - £80000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£230 - £310 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package