Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 11:10|
Senior Design Manager
A top tier contractor is looking for a Senior Design Manager to join their team. This is working on a prominent project that is in excess of £100 million. A seasoned Senior Design Manager will be responsible for running this landmark project, which is a large mixed development that compromises flats, retail, and leisure elements.
Experience required however not limited to:
- You need to be from a main contractor background
- Ideally you will have some residential experience, mixed use, retail. A diverse experience is ideal due to the variety of projects
- A strong consistent work history
- Preconstruction experience within Design, reviewing tender information, ensuring compliance, coordination, and affordability
- Experience in post contract
- Management of design process on Stage 1 and 2 tenders,
- Manage the on-site design process at 'RIBA Stage 4 and 5 - Technical Design and Construction'
- An awareness of the Building Services Manager role and should they be unavailable have the capability of undertaking specific Tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in the management of teams
- Good understanding of contractual and commercial matters
- Confident and switched on individual
- You must be able to command leadership
- Engaging, with the ability to build relationships
CSCS: Candidate will be expected to have a site presence either working on or visiting sites.
Qualifications: Ideally BSc or equivalent in a construction related technical
Professional Membership: Desired: MICE, MCIOB or equivalents
Location: You should be based on the South Coast - Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth
Package: Depending on experience circa £65-75,000 plus package.
Please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.