|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 08:46|
ESTIMATOR - up to £65,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor that undertakes work on nationwide projects.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Estimator to join an established and experienced multi-functional contractor.
Reporting to the Regional Estimator you will be responsible for managing the tender process on a variety of procurement routes including single stage, two-stage and through our various Framework Agreements. These will commonly be in the range of £15-100m and on varying forms of Contract.
Experience required for this Senior Estimator role:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Estimator.
- Experience working on a range of project sectors
- Experience of winning projects
- Experience using different softwares
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
Package offered for this Senior Estimator role:
- Up to Offering up to £65,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interest in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Estimator role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business