|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£5500.00 - £7000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, health|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 08:23|
Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering / Water
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus car allowance & comprehensive benefits package
A major player within the construction & infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team.
The successful Senior Estimator will be responsible for the preparation of tenders for a range of infrastructure projects. Due to a sizeable recent contract award, tenders will be predominantly focussed within the Water sector on two major AMP Frameworks. However, other sectors will include highways, rail and aviation tenders under various forms of procurement.
Due to the salary range on offer an experienced Estimator or already established Estimator will be considered.
- Career progression - there is an opportunity for the individual to become head of the department in the next 3-5 years.
- Varied and interesting projects - you will be working on some of the regions/UK's largest infrastructure projects.
- Job security - secured workload for 3-5 years on various frameworks.
- Home working available.
- This division's staff retention is excellent, with a number of employees having 20+ years' service.
- Generous salary and benefits package on offer.
The Key Requirements
- Main contractor background, with experience of estimating within the Water sector.
- Experience of all forms of civil engineering contract including traditional, partnering, design & build 2 stage tenders and frameworks.
- Competent in the use of Conquest estimating software (or similar package).
- Qualified to a high standard in a relevant subject.
Candidates will ideally live in the live in the Midlands or South Yorkshire regions. However, applications will be considered from candidates that live outside of these areas if they are prepared to travel to the regional Midlands office 1-2 days per month.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business / Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's