Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||€60000 - €75000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2020 22:03|
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
Job Reference: JR190114
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 + Generous Allowance, Accommodation, and Travel
Rotation: Long weekend home every two weeks
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor Job profile:
A major multinational main contractor is urgently seeking an experienced Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Munich. You will be working on a hyperscale data centre construction project worth over €500 million. This is a great opportunity for a Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to work for a company that has an impressive portfolio of specialist construction projects secured across Europe.
This position is offered on a rotation basis (with accommodation, flights, and in-country travel covered) on a two-week basis, with a long weekend at home every two weeks.
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor Key activities
The successful Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, dayworks or claims
- Procurement - operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- Managing and forecasting of turnover and cash flow of the projects
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- All other duties associated with this role
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor specification
The following will be required of the Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor:
- M&E / MEP / mechanical & electrical bias
- Data-Centre or other similar high-tech facility experience (pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, etc.)
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor Personal Skills and Qualifications relevant to the Role
The successful Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor will be the following:
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
To Apply for the position of Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's