|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 10:10|
Position: Senior Planner
Company: Main Contractor
A major player within the construction & infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team.
The successful Senior Planner will be based on projects in the West Midlands, the first of which is a major infrastructure and regeneration scheme valued at £100m. This project will run until July 2021 after which time you will move onto another project in the region. This company has a fantastic pipeline of work already secured so you will be guaranteed continuity and stability for years to come.
- A debt free, cash rich company that reward their employees with bonuses year on year, included in 2020!
- Secured pipeline of work and involved in some of the regions/UK's largest infrastructure projects.
- Repeat business from a blue-chip client base.
- Expanding company with genuine opportunities for career development.
The Key Requirements
- Main contracting background within civil engineering or construction. Multi-disciplinary project experience would be highly desirable.
- Proficient or trained on Primavera P6 software.
- Planning experience to include tender and live works.
- Engineering or Construction Management background preferred.
- A stable track record of employment.
- Qualified to Degree or HND level in a relevant subject.
Salary & Package:
- Annual salary of up to £65,000
- BONUS - discretionary bonus of between 10-15% (has been paid this year!)
- Car Allowance
Applications will be considered for candidates that live in the East or West Midlands.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business / Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.