|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||€60000 - €90000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2021 07:33|
Job Reference: JR190146
Salary: €60,000-€90,000 + Allowance, Accommodation, Travel
Senior Planner Job Profile:
A top tier main contractor is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based in Sweden on a rotation basis.
Rotation will be offered on a 3 weeks in-country, 1 week out of country basis with your accommodation, travel (flights and car), and allowance being covered.
The project itself is a new-build data centre being built on an existing campus in Sweden.
Senior Planner Key Activities
The successful Senior Planner will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop detail within an existing programme.
- Update and monitor progress within a programme against contract requirements.
- Introduce and analyse change in programmes.
- Produce and communicate programme information in a variety of formats, using routine and bespoke programme outputs.
- Contribute and support operational teams on use of collaborative planning, risk and commercial issues.
- Evaluate supply chain and subcontract programmes.
- Collect and distribute feedback.
- Assimilate and interpret information from tender documentation.
- Comply with business processes and systems.
- Resource and cost load programmes.
- Review programme robustness.
- Maintain awareness of latest construction techniques.
- Undertake analytical assessment of programmes.
- Establish and maintain internal and external project controls reporting.
Senior Planner Specification
The following will be required of the Senior Planner:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects
- Prior experience working for a main contractor
- Experience using Primavera P6 on large projects
Senior Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Senior Planner will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably a background working as an Engineer
To Apply for the position of Senior Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's