Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 09:54|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Worcestershire - Nationwide projects
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 plus, company car or allowance, pension, private health, fuel
Company: World Leading Contractor
Due to several recent contract awards, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Operations team in Worcestershire to work on both MOJ projects ranging in value from £100k - £8m.
The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering Complex refurbishment works & New Build and experience of working within secure environments/Prisons/Courts.
This company can offer lots of flexible working. They are about work / life balance, getting home safely and helping each other out to meet goals.
As much as they are a national business, they have a family feel to them. They focus on repeat business, they strive to build solid relationships with clients to create long term stable pipeline.
- Ideal candidate would be based in Bristol, Gloucester, or Worcester
- Proven track record working as a Project / Senior Project Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Background in delivering Complex refurbishment works & New Build.
- Experience of working within secure environments/Prisons/Courts
- Stable history of employment
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent)
- UK Driving licence essential
- Health & Safety trained - CITB or equivalent
- CSCS Black0020Card
- First Aid
- MCIOB - Desired but no essential
A world Leading Construction Company, recognised as a major player within the construction industry. They consistently deliver excellence and maintain exceptionally high standards in quality and health and safety. Their enviable reputation for staff retention, succession planning and first-class training have made them a highly desirable employer which has seen them win numerous industry awards in recent years.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.