Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 12:39|
A large sub-contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor provides specialist groundwork, earthwork and remediation services within in the commercial and housing sectors and have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across Anglia and the midlands.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
· Degree/HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
· Well organised, with great time management skills.
· Demolition or construction background preferred.
· Experience within a contractor or subcontractor environment.
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledgeable on Quality Assurance procedures and company policies
· Knowledgeable on provisions of the Construction Act and other Contracts relating to suppliers and sub-contractors.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40- £60,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's