Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 11:20|
INTERMEDIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Package: £50k to £60k + car allowance, pension and up to 30%bonus
Location: Shropshire based contractor - Nationwide Projects
Company: Main Contractor
If you're a Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge with a company that can offer continuity of interesting projects and genuine career development, then read on…
This company is an impressive brand within the industry and operates across a variety of sectors including: Student Accommodation, Luxury Residential, Hotels and Commercial, with typical projects ranging from £10m to £30m in value.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving contractor who has a high volume of work and is ideal for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment. You will report into the Commercial Director and commercially lead a new project.
This is a contractor that is currently going from strength to strength and can offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market.
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
The Key Requirements
- Main contracting background.
- Knowledge of high rise, RC frame construction would be highly desirable.
- A stable track record of employment
- Qualified to Degree or HND level in a relevant subject
- Must have delivered a new build project from start to finish valued above £10m
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's