Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 06:19|
SENOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Yorkshire based projects
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus (DOE)
Company: Award Winning Leading Contractor
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge, and the opportunity for career development? If so, this could be the job for you. You will be joining an established main contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way.
The successful candidate will be the lead QS on the project reporting into a visiting Senior Commercial Manager. You will have ideally worked on projects between £10m to £15m as the Lead QS from inception to completion, experience working on Student Accommodation or Care & Retirement schemes would be advantageous however this is NOT essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a contractor that has a strong pipeline of work secured and are great culturally. They are also winning multiple awards along the way. This is a company who can also offer career progression that would be otherwise unachievable in this current market
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
- A minimum of 10 years in Quantity Surveying (ideally post-graduation).
- Must have worked on schemes up to £15m in value as the lead
- Main contractor background.
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's