Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 09:42|
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Permanent and freelance consider - please call to discuss options
My client is a highly successful, established award winning main contractor who are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor and a Quantity Surveyor to work on a large rail scheme in South East London
Our client has an exceptional amount of work and is building a new commercial team for a big scheme they have won.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career or seeking a new challenge.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor / 8 years' working for a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on rail, civil engineering
- Extensive NEC epereince
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent bonus scheme
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy Please email Tina Pardoe your current CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Benefits
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
Quantity Surveyor - Interiors
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum