Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 11:43|
Fancy a Tesla as a company car?
We are currently working with a main contractor who are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a multitude of projects within the Rail sector.
The company have a strong history in the Rail industry and are currently looking to expand their team based from Birmingham.
Within this position you will be directly managing at least 2 more junior members of staff working on Signalling projects across a major framework they have.
This could be working on Design only, Design and Build or post contract work ranging in values of £250k - £20m
- Worked as a Quantity Surveyor previously
- Commercial experience within all stages of the Network Rail contract stages
- NR12, NR9 and NR4 contractual knowledge
- Experience managing small teams of juniors
- Worked on frameworks previously
- Personable and ability to self start within a business
- A Signalling/ Rail background is preferred but not essential
This position is more about the person and experience within Commercial rather than having years within the Rail sector.
What you will receive in return:
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus package, Car or car allowance, Pension, Health care, bonus, 25 days holiday, (petrol and Diesel cars available if you are not an electric car person)