Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 10:23|
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - OXFORD - AWARD WINNING CONTRCTOR
Location: Oxford - Oxfordshire
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 plus, company car or allowance, pension, private health, fuel
Company: Award Winning Contractor
My client is an award-winning contractor who have a network of offices throughout the South of the UK and are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Oxford office, where you will work on a recently won £20m industrial project in Oxford.
As a company they have over 100 years of history and are currently turning over £150m per year, with an employee base of over 300 staff. They work on various build/construction projects across major build sectors including commercial, education, leisure, healthcare, and defence with projects values typically ranging between £5m - £30m.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a car allowance, discretionary bonuses and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength and work on some very prestigious projects. They strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Ideally QS degree qualified
- Circa 7+ years post graduate experience, the majority of which is main contracting
- Demonstrable experience of being commercial lead on projects up to and in excess of £20m
- Previous experience leading a team of AQS's and QS's
- Experience in D&B and traditional
- Competent with the JCT suite of Contracts
- Exposure to 2 stage procurement routes
- Must live within a commutable distance to Oxford.
- Shown longevity with previous employers
Salary and package for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum. (depending on experience)
- Company Car or Cash allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Performance related bonus.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV to Jessica Johnston on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07584 670 995.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's