Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 09:46|
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Peterborough based project
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance + benefits
Company: Leading UK Contractor
My client is a rapidly expanding main contractor that are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on projects based in Peterborough and Huddersfield, the ideal candidate would be Derby based allowing flexibility to work both from home and on site when needed.
The company has been trading for over 20 years and grown its turnover from £25m to £200m in the last 3 years. They operate nationally and have an impressive portfolio, working with many blue chip clients on large construction schemes up to £100m in value.
This contractor has a high volume of work and is an ideal fit for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment and would suit a Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step in their career or a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge!!
- Career progression - This Company can offer uncapped opportunities for career progression within the next 12-24 months that most Tier 1 Contractors would be unable to offer in this current market.
- Stability - with a full order book into 2022 and beyond this is a stable place to work.
- Great work environment - they have just moved into brand new offices and have a relaxed, informal culture that casual dress and open plan working.
- Excellent support - all of the senior management team are very hands on so will support you every step of the way.
- Main contractor background
- Worked as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor previously
- Ideally worked on Hotels, Residential or Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #68804 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's