Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £750000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus & Ben|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 13:00|
Senior Site Manager - Housing
New Housing Development in Milton Keynes
Our client is a leading 5 Star Housebuilder with multiple regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c600 units per annum from their South Midlands regional office (Northamptonshire).
This is truly a regional opportunity and all current and future sites are located from a commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Senior Site Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for a single live project at any one time and will work closely within an established Commercial team.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Site Manager - Housing
- Co-ordination & Site induction of all Sub-contractors on site
- Comply and implement companies Health, Safety & Environmental policy
- Work closely with Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects commercial and contractual success
- Liaise with Sales department to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide visiting Contracts Manager with monthly update on progress via formal monthly meetings
Benefits: Site Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
- Discount on property purchase
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #69885 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.