Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 12:12|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Role: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £60,0000 - £65,000 plus package
Location: Birmingham based projects
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My client is a highly successful, established award winning main contractor who are seeking a Senior Site Manager to work on a large £60m mixed-use development in Birmingham - West Midlands. You will work as a number 2 on the project alongside the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible for the overall manager of site and site teams.
They work across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £80m.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career or seeking a new challenge.
They have several schemes starting in Birmingham and have secured a strong pipeline of work well into 2022.
- Secured a strong pipeline of work into 2022
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unrivalled career progression
- Long term development opportunities
- An experienced Site Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Site Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on High Rise Resi / Mixed Use schemes
- RC Frame experience advantageous
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving License
- A stable track record of employment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and CSCS
- First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
- Proven Longevity with Previous Employers
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful. The Application Process:
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health
Senior Construction Manager
£62000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£47000.00 - £51000.00 per annum + + package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£180 - £190 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
£240 - £340 per day