|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:00|
Site Engineer - Permanent Role Location: Midlands - Initially Rugby then Wolverhampton
£45,000 per annum + Van and Fuel card and 28 days holdiay.
Our growing Building Division is seeking a Site Engineer to join our newly established Midlands office, covering projects in the West and East Midlands. Must have expeirence in commerical and inductrial build units.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Engineer will be key in providing Engineering support to the site management team, on projects ranging in value from £5M - £10M in value.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar position with a main contractor. Typical duties will include:
* Undertaking surveying and setting out duties.
* Checking drawings and keeping drawing register updated.
* Assisting in scheduling of materials.
* Liaising with consultants and subcontractors
* Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any sub-contractors.
* Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Undertaking the testing and calibration of instruments used.
* Arranging testing of materials as per PQP
* Resolving technical problems that may arise
* Fully interacting with other members of the construction site team (team player).
* Organising site operations * Monitoring Programme
* Interacting with other members of the construction site team (design Team) * Carrying out quality checks in line with Quality procedures
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's