|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||Mid July|
|Contact Name:||George Meadows|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2021 08:46|
My client is seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join a earthworks and groundworks project in Basingstoke. The initial project is due to run for a minimum of 11 months with further work being offered to the right candidate beyond that.
The client is a major national civils contractor, and this is a great opportunity for someone to join an established team and develop as a Site Engineer.
The ideal candidate
- Site Engineer with at least 5 years industry experience focused in heavy civils and with extensive earthworks and groundworks/drainage/concreting experience.
- Working with total Station/GPS AutoCAD etc.
- Site Services co-ordinator experience would be beneficial.
- Record keeping and quality control must be strong, along with being able to manage/supervise the relevant subcontractors at site level.
- Must have relevant tickets and qualifications
Rate: Negotiable based on relevant experience
If you would like more information on this position please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's