|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 08:08|
SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Northampton - East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Leading UK Contractor
My client is a Leading UK Contractor based in Birmingham who work on projects across the East and West Midlands. They are seeking an experienced Site Manager to work on an Industrial scheme based in Northampton. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure scheme is delivered on time and on budget.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record working on either Industrial, Commercial or Mixed-Use projects and will be responsible for the management of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors, who can also offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience working from inception to completion on projects as a Site Manager
- Experience of project planning
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Strong client facing skills
- Exposure to a variety of commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- CITB level 3 Safety Course (desirable
- Experienced and competent in using Asta Power Project (desirable)
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 70757. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£230 - £310 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
M&E Construction Manager
€550 - €700 per day + Accommodation
M&E Construction Manager
€700 - €800 per day
Senior Project Manager
£75000 - £80000.00 per annum