Site Manager(Drylining and Ceilings)
|Job Title:||Site Manager(Drylining and Ceilings)|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus bens|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 12:24|
Project Resource are working with a leading South West based Dry-Lining and SFS Contractor. As a result of continued growth they are looking to employ an experienced Site Manager to oversee a £2m Dry Wall package in Swindon.
Role and Responsabiliites
- Manage the dry lining, ceiling and SFS packages on a commercial project.
- Work closely with the main contractor and attend site meetings
- Ensure the site programme is met
- Manage the site team including sub-contractors.
- Health hand Safety responsibility including site inductions and tool box talks
- Quality Control
- Progress reports to the senior management team
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- A previous history working within drylining and ceiling fixing
- 3 years of management experience
- First Aid(Preferred)
- Commutable to Swindon.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year