|Job Title:||Site Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable + expenses|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 13:57|
Our client is currently seeking a freelance Site Planner to assist with a multitude of their current live projects across the UK. This is a new year start.
They are a major contractor and currently have a full orderbook of work across 2021 and 2022 and they will be able to keep this planner on for the long term.
- Worked on major projects previously
- Ability to extract information and work with the relevant parties
- Worked on projects such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, warehouses and logistics
- Experience working on projects with a high attention to detail include Logistical constraints
- Able to create detailed plans from any stage including design and first principles
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject and MS project when required
- Worked on projects from £1m £100m from various stages
- Happy to travel most days across the country
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience (expenses to be paid for long journeys)
Location: UK wide travel with a base of work locally
Duration: 12-month contract
This client have a good reputation in the industry and have a track record of keeping freelancers on long term, if you would be interested in hearing more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back to discuss.
We also offer a referral scheme to anyone that is recommended to us