|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 08:00|
Technical Manager | Berkshire | Residential Developer
I am looking for a Technical Manager to work for a regional arm of a national housebuilder. This company specialises in the delivery of high end and bespoke housing across the south and have an outstanding reputation for designing and building new homes to the highest standard.
The successful Technical Manager will be based out of my client's office in Berkshire, initially working on a £6 million development which will be delivering a block of 35 flats.
I am looking for a Technical Manager with experience working on residential projects. As Technical Manager you will be responsible for delivering technical and design matters within the respective programme and within budget, ensuring the highest quality of design standards and technical support for the business.
Requirements for this Technical Manager role:
- You must have UK experience working as a Technical Manager or similar role
- Have experience working for a residential developer or main contractor
- You should be degree-qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience working on new build residential projects
- Site experience will be advantageous
- Design, technical and commercial overview skills
- You must be hands-on, dynamic and keen to take every opportunity to fast-track your career
What is on offer for this Technical Manager position:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Fast tracked career progression
How to apply for this Technical Manager position:
If you are interested in this Technical Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Technical Coordinator | Berkshire | Residential Developer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's