|Job Title:||Trainee Planner|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 11:25|
Trainee Planner (Construction)
Location: Northamptonshire (Site travel)
Company: Privately owned main contractor
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + car/allowance, pension, health
An excellent opportunity exists for a Trainee Planner to join an expanding privately owned contractor. You will be joining a financially secure, well-managed company that still retains a family feel even though they have a turnover in excess of £300m. Reporting into the Senior Planner, the team is a small, close knit group that work from the office & site on tenders and provide support to project teams on a regular basis.
The successful Trainee Planner must fill the client requirements as outlined below;
- Worked or interested in working as a Planner
- Worked for either Sub-Contractors or main contractors
- Basic understanding of site processes and construction
- Working knowledge of Asta PowerProject and/or Microsoft Project planning software.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC).
- Great culture and environment where your career can flourish.
- Financially secure self-financing company.
- A company where you can move up the ladder.
- They offer flexible working conditions and believe in a good work life balance.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance and I can contact you via phone. Or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.