Trainee Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Trainee Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020 10:10|
Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor
I am working on behalf of an up and coming civil engineering sub- contractor who is seeking a trainee/graduate quantity surveyor based from their office in Bromsgrove.
They are happy to provide training and the development and support for a long successful career.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as an Assistant Estimator or Quantity Surveyor (not essential)
- A HNC or HND in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Graduate/Trainee Quantity Sureyor Remuneration
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's