Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Szklarek|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2021 10:24|
Are you looking for a fresh new opportunity in the UK's fastest growing industry?
No recruitment experience? No problem! Here at Project Resource we want the very best talent within sales to join us !
White-collar technical recruitment specialist Project Resource specialise in the supply of the very best freelance and permanent white-collar professionals working within the construction and infrastructure industries.
We're a project focused technical Recruitment Consultancy that embraces a creative culture, ethos and has ambitious growth plans, so we have no intentions of slowing down!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding. From day one you will join our Training Academy where you will receive industry leading training delivered by our experienced in-house Training Team.
- Using sales, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key in order to build better, stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of means including using social media, seeking referrals, networking and utilising job boards
- Screening and interviewing candidates via the telephone - This is a very telephone intensive role
- Take a consultative approach to both your clients and candidates giving advice on salary levels, market knowledge and career opportunities.
In return of all your hard work we offer;
- A generous starting salary aligned to your experience.
- A quick route to progress your base salary through a quarterly performance linked review process.
- Bonuses in excess of £3000 per month (our record to date is £11,906)
- Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends with an early finish on a Friday!
- Regular all-expenses paid nights out to the casino, races, bowling and many more.
- Social Events - Including Quiz Nights, Pub Fridays and more.
- Top Performers prizes to win, driving experience days, spa days, sky dive days and champagne lunches to name but a few!
Does this sound like something you'd like to find out more about?
Apply today and one of our in-house recruiters will call you to discuss an opportunity to join us!