|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2017 16:38|
Assistant to Intermediate Cost Manager
My client has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded industry leading consultancy firm in Central London. The Client is looking for a well-rounded individual who is capable of progressing their career within a large company as their experience grows.
The consultancy works with an array of clients across various sectors. The consultancy is looking for someone to predominantly work on their Commercial/Office projects, so experience in this is essential. Other sectors in which experience is advantageous due to working on some projects in these sectors are Retail, Mixed use and High spec residential.
- Education and/or experience which lends itself to a Quantity Surveyor role at this level.
- Ideally RICS chartered or currently doing APC.
- Must have experience in the retail sector.
- Track record of delivering Commercial projects.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Experience of sustaining client relationships
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
The salary offered is circa £30 - 50K dependent on experience and level plus a generous benefits package.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- Chance to work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Company has a track record of developing and promoting employees from within.
- Support from colleagues and company that have expertise and experience across all sectors.
- Regular pay reviews and generous benefits.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's