|Salary:||£50000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2017 18:00|
Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor
We have a fantastic opportunity with a well-established PQS and Consultancy business. They are looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Employer's Agent to their team in order to manage their growing Client base. The ideal candidate will be client facing and be confident in all aspects of Quantity surveying.
This business' main focuses are work within Commercial, Residential, Education, Social and private housing, Leisure, and Healthcare sectors. However the client are looking for an individual to work on their residential projects, these consist of high spec, social and also high rise projects.
Location will be in Beckenham, so living in commutable distance is essential.
The Key Requirements
- Must be chartered in Quantity Surveying.
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
- Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have experience working within the Residential sector on projects in at least two of the following: High spec, social and private housing and high rise.
- Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £50,000 to £75,000 depending on level and experience plus benefits.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Chance to work on prestigious projects and programmes
- Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up experience.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business