3D CAD Technician
|Job Title:||3D CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£24 - £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 13:09|
Rate: £24 to £32 per hour
Contract: 3-6 months
Job Ref: DR66665
A multi-national multi-disciplinary consultancy practice with a strong presence in the Aviation sector with an established team based in East Berkshire. This multi-disciplinary team made up of various disciplines are actively recruiting for additional support for the AutoCAD team in the form of a 3D Civils CAD Technician.
The successful Civils CAD Technician will need to be competent in the use of 3D AutoCAD drawing software. Experience using Revit is a plus but not essential. The 3D CAD Technician must be Civils bias, experience on electrical systems will be beneficial but not essential.
Any 3D Civils CAD Technician with experience in the Aviation / Airport sector would be beneficial also, although this is not essential.
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD Civils 3D with good working knowledge in the use of this software for surface modelling and the design of earthworks, pavements, drainage and utilities.
- At least HND qualified in relevant Civils field
- Competent in designing 3 dimensional layouts for airfields, roads including junctions, car parks and service platforms, and produce all the necessary design information including drawings, schedules of quantities and setting-out data.
- You must understand survey data and should be apt with coordinate systems, cartographic layouts and design techniques, and basic civil engineering design practices.
- Micro drainage and Revit software experience is ideal but not essential
- Ideally experienced in applying Aerodrome Regulatory Standards for design of airfield works and/or Highways Agency/Local Authority standards for design of roads, again this is not essential.
- Ideally but not essential, knowledge of Aircraft and Vehicle tracking on airfields would be an advantage.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.