|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 18:36|
Management Accountant - Cambridge
A leading contractor based in Cambridge is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a fixed term contract.
As the successful person, you will be newly or partly qualified ideally. You need to be capable of liaising with, supporting and influencing key stake holders.
You should be commercially aware, computer literate and able to work on your own initiative.
The ideal Management Accountant should have the following;
- Support Head of Finance
- Liaise with the Finance community
- Attend VCR meetings
- Produce monthly MAPS, overhead cost reports, profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and management accounts. Investigate and report upon variances
- Prepare cash flow forecasts, quarterly reviews, consolidation packs and annual budgets
- Optimize utilisation of working capital
- Audit VCRs; ensure operating units properly report contract performance
- Identify areas of risk and follow up proposed solutions
- Review site based trading and cash flows forecasts
- Ensure operating units adhere to Kier standing orders and procedures
As the successful Management Account, you will receive the following;
12 month fixed term contract
£40-45,000, company car, pension and healthcare
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's