|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 16:29|
A leading main construction contractor based in Gloucester has an opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join their team.
The contractor operates within the Commercial sector. They have an exciting portfolio of education, healthcare, retail and mixed use developments with project values ranging from £2- 40 million.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Technical Administrator Remuneration
- £24,000 - £30,000
Technical Administrator Requirements
- Processing of orders/goods receipting for Accounts
- Document control experience - 4P and Share Point preferable
- Good customer manner and written communication
- Experience with creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Assist in administration of QA systems
- Record staff absence/holiday for manager approval
- Organising meetings and seminars
Technical Administrator Knowledge and experience
- Administrative background: Experience in administration and a good knowledge of the construction industry and its processes is advantageous
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Office based role across a number of projects.
Technical Administrator application Process
If you would like more information on this Technical Adminstrator position, or any other vacancy, please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.