|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pearson|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 14:48|
A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is looking for an Architect to join their team in Manchester. This is a new opportunity with the team being newly formed for their Manchester office. This construction consultancy is a real market leader within the UK and has many projects around the UK. By joining the team you will be integral in developing and broadening the North of England's architecture proficiency. This consultancy delivers world class projects including projects in leisure, hotels, education etc.
Ideally the successful Architect will have:
- Project delivery across all RIBA work stages
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio including examples of detailed construction knowledge.
- Adept knowledge in Revit.
- Able to present ideas clearly as well as ability to illustrate and visualize them.
- Have 3+ years of relevant UK experience.
- Knowledgeable on 3D Sketchup and V-Ray.
- Experience dealing with clients handling presentations and briefings.
Architect requirements that must be met:
- Previous experience working with a UK architectural practice.
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio showing technical skills.
- Qualified in RIBA Part-III.
- Strong English skills.
Architect contract details:
- Location: Manchester.
- Salary: £45-55k.
- Package: 25 holiday days, pension, healthcare, life assurance.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Sarah Pearson in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's