Assistant Buyer - £20,000 - £25,000 + Full Package (DOE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the construction and housing sector in the North West who specialise in New Build, Residential, Schools and Care Homes.
They are also in the process of moving in to the general build sector and have a portfolio of sites secured for the next 4 years.
Working across 25 areas of the North West and with a healthy pipeline of work lined up, they are on the lookout for skilled Assistants to help deliver their projects.
Key Responsibilities for this Assistant Buyer role:
- Experienced in buying of materials, plant/hire.
- Construction Industry background preferred but not essential.
- Must be proactive and commercially minded.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise/negotiate with suppliers and work closely with commercial and site teams.
- IT Proficient.
- Driving licence is essential.
Experience required for this Assistant Buyer role:
- Minimum of 2 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Main Contractor experience
How to apply for this Assistant Buyer role:
If you are interest in this Assistant Buyer position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business