Assistant Employer's Agent
|Job Title:||Assistant Employer's Agent|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 17:17|
Assistant Employer's Agent
Salary: Circa £30K - £50K dependant on experience plus generous benefits
Location: Central London
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Employer's Agent to join our London office team due to increased workload and to enable further growth of our Employer's Agent services. My client, an industry leading consultancy has a fantastic opportunity to join their team as an Assistant Employer's Agent. The position is based in Central London, so living within a commutable distance is essential.
The successful candidate will report to two Senior Employer's Agents carrying out the full spectrum of pre-contract and post-contract services for Local Authority Clients from inception to completion. Our current projects include small infill developments up to plots accommodating more than 550 homes. The majority being new build and some refurbishment works.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- Excellent rates of pay and regular reviews to help you progress and develop your career.
- The company supports internal development and is ideal for ambitious people.
- The role offers an excellent opportunity to get involved in a variety of different aspects of the project with the opportunity to identify and develop potential new business
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Must have experience in social/affordable housing.
- Must have experience working as an Employer's Agent.
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in another consultancy practice.
- Working towards the RICS APC in Building Surveying (preferred), Project Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Already successfully completed an RICS accredited degree (undergraduate or post graduate).
- Experience on Local Authority/Housing Association new build residential developments.
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Project, CAD and Outlook.
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card holder.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01189 522 240 and ask for Greg. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's