|Job Title:||Assistant Engineer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 10:19|
Graduate Civil Engineer Required
Our client is currently looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer for their business based in Birmingham. You will be trained to set out and provide engineering based duties on our client's contracts. You will develop friendly and professional relations with site workforce and the customer's representatives. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to gain experience in other departments including temporary works design, planning and estimating as part of an approved Institution of Civil Engineers training scheme
Our client is a leading civil engineering based contractor who specialise in highways and concrete sectors. Ideally the successful candidate will have a civils or construction background and have a keen interest in these sectors.
- Setting out of civil engineering and building works on various sites within the company's operating area.
- Understand and interpret the drawings and specifications.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues,
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Newly graduated or due to graduate
- Relevant work placement experience advantageous but not essential.
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Held student membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive outlook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's