|Job Title:||Assistant Estimator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:44|
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £35,000
Benefits: Car or Allowance (£5000), Pension, Health, Bonus (£2-3k per annum)
We've been retained by a successful, privately owned contractor to identify a key hire for their Preconstruction Team based from their head office just outside Northamptonshire. This opportunity would suit a Trainee / Assistant level Estimator or Engineer that is seeking a fresh challenge with an established company that is really going places.
With over 25 years successful trading, this company has grown to become one of the UK's largest privately owned contractors with a group turnover fast approaching £500m. They are a national company, operating from a network of regional offices. As a multi-disciplinary contractor their core sectors include building, civil engineering and rail, with project values exceeding £100m.
The Key Requirements
- A Trainee or Assistant Estimator looking for a fresh challenge.
- My client will also consider a Site Engineer with a desire to move into an Estimating role.
- Ideally some knowledge of groundwork's and concrete structures.
- Background in building or civil engineering sectors considered.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of conquest software would be ideal.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, M1 or M40 Corridor
** Applications are welcome from candidates willing to relocate **
- They are a privately owned company that offer a flexible working environment.
- They have excellent staff retention and promote from within.
- You will be joining a thriving, 'self-financing' business that is financially very stable and achieves 10% growth year on year.
- This is a great opportunity to progress your career with an excellent remuneration package on offer.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64080. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car, fuel card personal & business
South West London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
£60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare