|Job Title:||Assistant Estimator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:36|
Essex | £40,000 plus package
A dry-walling contractor is looking for an Assistant Estimator to work across their
If you are successful in your application, as Estimator you will become an integral member of an experience and dynamic team across the South of the United Kingdom.
You will be the ideal Estimator for my client if you have experience with dry-walling.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience chairing meetings and interviewing subcontractors
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- Experience within 3D Models (measurement and pricing of data).
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within commercial, education and mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- £40,000 salary
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, fuel card, more
£25000.00 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Bury, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
North London, London
£40000 - £65000 per annum + benefits