I am working on specialist company based in Nottingham who are a market leader in earthing and lightening protection looking to expand their estimating team.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in construction management or quantity surveying but don't require any previous industry experience.
Assistant Estimator Key Responsibilities
- Analyse tenders and job specifications to ensure all required information for calculating costs is included. Communicate with clients, architects, consultants and/or contracts team for clarification as required.
- Calculate final figures for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, presenting a tender price.
- Compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format.
- Carry out negotiations with sub-contract trades to ensure best cost value.
- Produce accurate tender analysis for joinery/ production elements when required.
- Produce all cost information, sub-contract quotations, labour analysis for handover to the Contracts Manager.
- Monitor costs through the use of computers to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
Assistant Estimator Remuneration
Salary: Up to £22,000 plus package
Assistant Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Assistant Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Battersea, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + pension and other benefits
Estimator Battersea | up to £60,000| Contractor A company who speci...
Colchester, Essex, £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Estimator Essex | £40,000 plus package A contractor is looking for ...
Derby, Derbyshire, Negotiable
Our client is seeking an Estimator to work on a freelance basis in ...
North London, London, £40000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Estimator North London | up to£65,000 plus package A refurbishment ...