|Job Title:||Assistant Estimator|
|Salary:||£181 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly O'Neill|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 09:03|
Working for a Groundworks Contractor, predominantly working on Residential Groundworks.
No previous experience needed.
Assistant Estimator Accountabilities
- Visit site to ascertain site conditions, ease of access and desirability of works
- Utilise in house packages for calculation of quantities
- Ensure takeoff of quantities is accurate and produced in a uniform manner
- Participate in tender finalisation including recommendations
- Liaise with Contracts Manager, Surveyor and Engineering on award of successful tender
- Attend follow up meetings to support valuations, site management and feedback any anomalies that may be identified
- Attend pre-tender or selection interviews (where appropriate)
- Attend any internal pre-contract meetings
- Attend internal post contract meetings
Assistant Estimator Characteristics
- Highly analytical with excellent data skills
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with all disciplines
- Apply problem solving techniques
- Must be commercially aware
- Able to work within a team
- Able to negotiate and influence decision makers whilst retaining good relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to retain high level of energy and commitment
Assistant Estimator Remuneration
Salary: Up to £20,000
Assistant Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Assistant Estimator position or any other vacancy, please call Holly O'Neill on 07458142376 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's