Assistant Estimator - Civils
|Job Title:||Assistant Estimator - Civils|
|Salary:||£33000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 15:20|
Position: Assistant Estimator - Civil Engineering - Manchester
Package: £33,000 - £40,000 DoE + package
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
An excellent new opportunity for an Assistant Estimator has come around. Joining a leading contractor in the North-West, this position offers growth, stability, and the prospect of growing within an exciting company.
The successful Assistant Estimator would be responsible for:
- Liaising with estimating team and logging / writing back to clients
- Completing relevant SAP order documents
- Assist with contract administration
- Assisting in producing tender documents (quotes, drawing registers, bills of quants)
- Confidently build good rapports with existing and new clients
The ideal Assistant Estimator should possess the following skills and experience:
- Hands on civil site experience, either on highways or rail projects
- Knowledge of North West Supply chain
- Commercial knowledge
- Good IT Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good literacy and numeracy
The successful Assistant Estimator would receive:
£33,000 - £40,000 with company car/allowance, private health care, pension.
To apply for the position of Assistant Estimator please submit all CV Applications to Tim at Project Resource; t.cottrell @project-resource.co.uk in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's