|Job Title:||Assistant Planner|
|Location:||Worsley, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 12:10|
Our client is seeking an assistant Planner to work with a key client in Worsley on Gas and Utilities projects.
This is a freelance position with a 6 month initial duration but with potential extension likely.
- Working understanding of Primavera (P6)
- Able to plan projects at low and high value with assistance.
- Engineering background is preferable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to extract information from relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of the new roads and street works act.
- Worked in the Water, Gas or utilities sector previously
- Highly IT literate
Rate: Negotiable (Paid weekly Limited/ Umbrella Company)
Duration: 6-12 months
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Rob Finch at Project Resource on 0121 651 1666 to discuss.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance
West London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package