|Job Title:||Assistant Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 07:11|
Planner - Construction
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Planning Opportunity
They are based in Birmingham you will be working both site and office based. This construction company has minimal staff turnover, so you would be joining a very strong unit which makes up the pre-con team with many years' experience between them but due to several new contract awards they need the addition of an Assistant Planner.
Why Apply for this Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Assistant Planner with a main contractor.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence
The Planner Application Process
Please submit all Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67877. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's