|Job Title:||Assistant Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callam Baker|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 14:24|
Salary - up to £35k plus benefits based on experience
Location - Birmingham
Benefits - Car allowance/pension/full package
- One of the UK's largest construction companies are seeking an Assistant Planner to work on a major Birmingham project.
- Our client is looking for someone who has 1-2 years planning experience and is looking for a new challenge.
- Our client would also consider a graduate with 1-2 years on site who wants to move into planning.
- This is a great opportunity to work alongside two experienced senior planners.
- The job would be tender bias, so the candidate needs to be happy to be office based with occasional site visits.
Assistant Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Assistant Planner position or any other vacancy, please call Callam Baker on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equal and diverse recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's